Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcoming my baby Boy into the world


And the fun starts, I can't wait to watch you grow and learn.



On April 2nd 2010 you where born at 1:15pm you weighted 8lbs almost 20z and you where 19.5 inches long.


this how it all went down.


well I went to visit the doc. on April 1st, I was 1cm 80% effaced. He talked me into getting this gel that helps dilate the cervix. So headed to hospital and stayed for 3 hours while they inserted the gel. then I headed home I walked with daddy all around the neighborhood, we had tacos for dinner. I sat on my birthing ball, then headed to bed around 8pm. I woke up at 12am with lots of cramps so I called the hospital to check to see if this was normal they said yes, so headed back to bed. Around 1:30am I woke up again to go pee and this is what i saw. my real plug gross i know, then I waled around the house for about 20 mins and I started having contraction WOW they hurt. I called my mom and sister to see what they thought I should do. around 2am I called the doc. again they said go lay down and drink water and see if the pain goes away. So daddy and I laid down and it was getting worse so we got into the car to head to the hospital. Calvert Co. hospital daddy got us there in 39mins, thank god b/c the pain was getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment