Thursday, April 1, 2010

My plug

Last Friday I woke up to this, but as you can see still no Ethan :(. I'm going crazy doc said if I'm still 1cm by today he would give me cervidill, I have thought about and I think I will be telling him NO. even though I cant wait to see you, I am due in 2 days I think I will wait until then.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice!!! You can do it! Ethan will be here soon.

    When you sent that picture, I thought it was your sheets and your water had broke. I shot straight up and dialed your number so fast. I messed up the numbers, twice! LOL

    Patience is a virtue. I know you can't wait to see and hold him. Get some sleep while you can b/c there will be none of that very soon!