Sunday, December 13, 2009

24 weeks and 1 day / 1st kick

Well I had my doctors visit. I now weight 142lb ( yikes), people seem to love to tell how big I look its great (not). I am almost 6 months time is just flying by, Christmas is just a couple weeks away now. Daddy and I have decide your name will be Ethan Tyler Murphy, I have wanted it for awhile but daddy finally agreed :).

Well Ethan you gave mommy her 1st kick Dec. 11, 2009 at around 8:30am, I was driving to work and started to yawn and the next thing I knew you kicked me in my lower right side. It scared me at 1st but it was awesome.

I started working out again last Friday I started a class that will last 6 weeks, it was really good.

Next doc apt. is Dec. 23 I now go every 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment